Grinning from ear to ear

KRoundy

• Baller
This is simply a post to share the joy I am feeling today - I was invited by a friend to ski a course with him this morning and for the first time in my adult life (I'm 52) I ran the course! Both gates and everything, a legit full pass. 15 off 30 MPH. I came back and got 3 at 32. I'm so PUMPED! I can't stop smiling and just wanted to share here. I have skied a lot, lost a lot of weight, and all that effort paid off. Woo hoo! I love this sport.

• Baller

@epnault - This was NOT my first try. I have been attempting the course for a few years with only moderate improvements. I upgraded equipment, have been free skiing a lot, and as mentioned have lost quite a bit of weight. All that effort and the long journey makes today's success just that much more gratifying.

@jjackkrash & @Dockoelboto Thanks for the offers! I appreciate it. If you ever make it up towards Lake Stevens and want to ski please drop me a line! :smiley:

• Baller_
@KRoundy Congratulations! I see we are neighbors - Wed evenings I am part of a foursome we call the "Wednesday Night Men's Dinner Club" at Bow Lake. All the skiing your body can take, then a huge meal after. Cocktails in the hot tub if desired. Our Kevin is gone this week, wondering if you would like to take his place? PM me if interested!