Radar and Square One

The_MS

• Baller

Sent an e mail to Brooks on monday.Thuesday morning,2 new handles were on their way to my house on warranty! They really stand behind their stuff!

Thanks Radar and Brooks! Great service!

(Secretly hoping that i get a complimentary pair of socks with the waterskiing girl and the shark in the background!)

3ji6arp6ff2h.png

My ski finish in 16.95 but my ass is out of tolerance!

• Baller

Enjoying the vapor end of last year and this year.

This week, 2 arrivals:

Recently spoke to Radar with few questions about the Union for my wife, then bought it.

Then spoke to Brooks about few things along with few folks on this site and got the senate.

@brooks and Radar team - thank u.

Here’s my Radar line up.

9oj8x0mhmrbw.jpeg

• Baller
I bought a new vapor boot and the strap holding the top bungee came unglued, the other one about to. Performance was my store, and there is a new boot on the way! Even though I am super careful lacing up, it came unglued, or maybe wasn't stitched as designed? At any rate, amazing Performance and Radar!

• Baller
Radar is now sponsoring Ohio’s Buckeye Buoy Tour. D3 was great sponsor and supported skiing in Ohio for years and we will be forever grateful. As Ohio reached the next chapter in tournaments, @brooks and Radar stepped up without hesitation to help skiing in Ohio continue the success of the Buckeye Buoy Tour. Radar truly gives back to the sport.

I had some Radar Vector bindings that the rubber disintegrated behind the ankle. I took them back to dealer who I brought them from, who then contacted Radar, and Radar covered it, I got newer Boa Vectors with aluminum plates, paid difference between aluminum and feather. Great warranty service, and I love the new bindings. I give Radar cudo's for standing behind them and updating material on new ones using Carbitex which seems to hold up and be more responsive.

• Baller

Bump...,

But out of all the manufacturers I’ve dealt with, whether an honest inquiry, demo or an actual purchase,

Radar’s service and responsiveness has always been exceptional and miles above and beyond the other manufacturers. Brooks and Matt have always been an asset to Radar and waterskiing in general.

• Baller
Every time I have called and needed to talk to someone about skis I got a direct line to Brooks. No voicemail or can I call you back. He was patient and talked about my skiing and the ski I needed or tweak I needed to make. Amazing.

Just a quick shout out again for square one/Radar for excellent customer service. stripped two of the screws in my fin box so the fin could not be tightened. contacted customer service and fin box was sent out immediately. extremely pleased with 2019 PB vapor and the excellent customer service. Thanks so much.