Size 14 in a Reflex/syndicate Hard shell??

jakecuz23

Anybody have big feet and fit into a reflex hard shell? According to reflex, I should fit into a size 12 boot with a thin XXL Liner. Can anybody confirm this? Should I just get a Syndicate Hard shell in size 13-14 and not mess with reflex?

Also, if anybody is selling a RFF XL Hard shell, let me know.

Thanks!

• Baller
I’m a solid size 13, 14 in sneakers. When I bought my Reflex R Miami Nautique told me I should bump up a size larger than Reflex chart says I should. Good thing I took MNI’s advice because the size Reflex told me to go with would’ve been tight. I opted for the HO Hardshell and again I think I went one size larger and it fits my long foot well but if my liner shrinks over time the shell might be too wide for me. Either way I LOVE my HO Hardshell and glad I took a pros advice and went with it.

• Baller
My feet measures to be 13.5. I'm using a reflex supershell. I tried the black shell with thin liners and it turned my big toe black. The Supershell with intuition Aqualiner work well for me. I like some room around my toes so when I molded the liner I put tissues between and around my toes. Never tried the HO hard shell.

• Baller
The Supershell style boot is bigger than the black/white cuff classic Reflex boot. I can wear the XL Supershell with relative “comfort” but the XL in the classic style boot doesn’t work for me at all. The Supershell is my favorite boot and as @mmosley899 said, you can just order the correct size for you and run it on an MOB plate. All that said, “comfort” is relative to the user. The Edge/Syndicate is a very nice boot too, but requires a heel lift/spacer. That’s why those 2 boot systems that use that Roces style boot have the “heel cup” and forefoot interface pieces.