I have strong opinions about the following..

Horton

• Administrators

I have strong opinions about the following but THIS CRAP DOES NOT BELONG IN THIS FORUM.

US Politics and policy

Religion / Theology

Philosophical ideology

Trump

Terrible Will Ferrell movies

The electoral college

Social policy

Red Hot Chile Peppers

Environmental policy

The last episode of Game of Thrones

Star Wars Episodes 1-2-3

The Dutch

Pearl Jam

Who Shot Mr. Burns

Van Halen without Diamond Dave

Greta Thunberg

The social and economic impact of Google, Facebook and Amazon

"Appetite for Destruction" and "Lies" vs all other GNR music

Gender politics

Media bias

Vegemite

The problem with Canadians

The Pacific Northwest Tree Octopus

Terrible Canadian rock bands ( and there are so many )

Mayonnaise

Beets

You have opinions about stuff that has nothing to do with skiing? Talk about it somewhere else.

Clearly everything is not on topic and we are here for the entertainment but there is a limit.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

@"Keith Menard" No you can not assume that we all like Red Hot Chili Pepper & 311 Anyone who likes those bands is clearly a douche bag.

You just helped me make my point. Red Hot Chili Pepper & 311 have nothing to do with water skiing but I insulted you anyway. We created a conflict for no reason. It has nothing to do with water skiing and it does not belong in this forum. 311 is really not that bad but the Chilies really really suck.

Thanks for playing.

• Baller

@Horton re-read my post...I said bag o suck sandwich...like one dripping with mayo. RHP had 1 good album and somehow the universe still lets them make music...really...really awful music. 311 & Sublime never even had 1 good album.

@ScottScott Do you count the lego movie? Also...Elf.

• Administrators
again you guys are making my point. Everyone has strong opinions about random it itstuff but if it is not pertinent to water skiing it is off topic.

• Baller

Man, this thread is so hot I've got to wear my Sunglasses at Night.

Loverboy, Chilliwack, Triumph, Bachman-Turner, Aldo Nova, April Wine, Streetheart. Possibly even be a good Canadian band or two from the eastern half...

• Administrators
Stupid me. Just trying to be funny-ish while reminding everybody that really divisive topics like politics and religion are forbidden.

• Administrators
@sixball considering your lifetime affiliation with the Air Supply fan club I find your love for any Corvette to be highly unlikely.

• Baller

@horton listen you little punk, you didn't even speel (sp) my handle right. I have pieces of guys like you in my stool every morning...I see you are so brave that you can hide behind your keyboard and poke me on the internet. Next thing you will try to tell us you can run 38.

The only reason I dig air supply is that I have hair envy. I dig Corvette's b/c mostly I see old white guys driving them...and holy crap I've become an old white guy.

60 mph in 2.8 sec...see you there!

Peace and love.

• Administrators
@6ball so you're telling me you dig old white guys. I think you should keep that kind of information about yourself to yourself.

• Baller

Jar Jar Binks was Gungan. Gungans lived underwater. I’m sure they were excellent water skiers; much more so than the Kaminoans in Episode II whose waterworld planet Kaminoa seemed to be in a perpetual state of storms and rough water. But they probably do have the best body type of all the SW characters to excel at slalom skiing.

Speaking of Waterworld, how do we feel about Kevin Costner?

• Baller_

Condiments can induce rage:

Burly Detective: What do ya think, a gang hit, screwed-up drug score, unlucky John, or an unhappy love affair? Huh? Don't tell me this shit's gettin' to ya. Not Harry Callahan. Say it ain't so.

Harry Callahan: No, this stuff isn't gettin' to me. The knifings, the beatings, old ladies being bashed in the head for their Social Security checks, teachers being thrown out of a fourth-floor window because they don't give As, that doesn't bother me a bit.

Burly Detective: Come on, Harry. Take it easy.

Harry Callahan: Or this job, either. Having to wade through the scum of this city, being swept away by bigger and bigger waves of corruption, apathy and red tape. Nah, that doesn't bother me. But you know what does bother me?

Burly Detective: What?

Harry Callahan: You know what makes me really sick to my stomach?

Burly Detective: What?

Harry Callahan: Is watching you stuff your face with those hot dogs. Nobody, I mean NOBODY puts ketchup on a hot dog.

The worst slalom equipment I own is between my ears.

• Administrators

@h2onhk do you have any idea how fake meat is even made?

I deleted your political reference. Next time I will delete your entire post