Great Stokes wetsuit deal!

Stefan

• Baller

hey @skibrain

both are 2mm so no difference in the thickness of the suits. The Superflex we only have 1 XL in stock and the rest are medium or smaller. Very limited in sizing. Fully stocked though in the Superflex PRO wetsuit. If you need more info contact me at tom@stokesskis.com

Thankyou

• Baller

@"Keith Menard"

The Superflex has two stitch lines in the back that we removed in the pro making for a more flexible and warmer suit as less stitch lines means less water infiltration.

Removing the stitch in the back increased flexibility also. see image below

gmttu1vsjvep.jpg

hope that helps.

Thanks

Thomas Asher

• Baller
@Thomasasher My measurements basically fall within the range of either a medium, or a large, in the wetsuits, according to your size chart. What’s your recommendation? Thanks in advance.

• Baller

@dthate both have really good qualities. The NITRO does have a slick skin over the padding which totally eliminates Arm Chafing, If your a bit of a bigger guy that might be a good option.

The EVO2 is also a great vest thats about 1/2" longer than the NITRO. This one is in either Red or white.

All can be found at our great dealers or online.

Hope that helps

• Baller_
I LOVE my Superflex Pro - it's like skiing NAKED but the boys don't freeze off and go in to hiding!! Also the material is quite a bit more durable than the Camaro. Can't wait for it to warm up a bit here in WA. Maybe time for an early Father's day spare one!

• Baller
@dthate I purchased a Nitro vest for last season and it is far and away the best vest I have ever worn! Switched from a Camaro . The Nitro fits better , doesn’t absorb water like the Camaro and dries super fast. I will never wear anything else!

• Baller
Ordered a superflex pro today. Can’t wait till it gets here and try it out. If it performs anything like my Stokes vest it will be fantastic. By the way the customer service from the people at Stokes is second to none! Thanks and keep developing more great ski gear

• Baller
@nikandsteve call and ask for a size recommendation. I’m 5-9” 170 42” chest - a typical medium in most apparel. Thomas recommended a large. Just arrived and it feels just right. (Didn’t ski yet, still in dry suit)

• Baller_

Wow! Just received my wet suit & Evo2 today, just in time for my Wed afternoon ski. I will never be a 35 off skier, but that vest makes me look like 35 is my opening pass! Thinking about applying for a modeling job at Stokes.

Ski you all tonight & big thank you to the Stokes crew!

• Baller

Out of my dry suit now. I’ve won my Stokes shorty three times this past week. 60-62 degree water. 58-62 air. Early morning overcast.

It’s cold of course when I first hop into the lake, but I find the smooth-skin design sheds water and keeps me warm once out of the water and skiing, and I don’t need to throw on my parka while driving. ?

• Baller
@ironhorse yes, and i know exactly what you mean. Stokes doesn't have that short fit problem. I'm 6' ; 172lbs, with a long torso and it overlaps my shorts perfectly. I believe @Horton has been a stokes user for a while and does have reviews on here to watch. Hope that helps!

• Baller

Hey @ironhorse we just had a guy come in and leave with a RED EVO2 that fit him perfect. He was 6'4" and the length was spot on. The vests won't fit short. The NITRO vest is a little shorter so I would recommend the EVO2 for sure if your long in the body.

@skibrain glad the suits keeping you warm, best thing about the suit it really traps in your body heat, one of the plus points of the smooth skin, it doesn't release body heat out of the suit.

@"Keith Menard" it defo won't restrict. No seams in the back make it super flexible. Hope you get some solid quality rides in it.

• Baller

@Thomasasher here is 3/4 of the Wednesday night crew plus my wife in our Stokes wetsuits and Stokes vests on our lake Curlew trip. Can’t say enough good about the gear! Thanks for the top shelf customer service and products?zm4avmybqlvl.jpeg