Radar Bindings Recommendations

Hi Ballers,

I've been on a Radar Vector binding for 5+ seasons now and it's definitely time for an upgrade. Looking for closed-toe, not really feeling Reflex, hardshells etc.

Can anyone recommend a Radar closed-toe binding for my approx skill level? 34 mph, 22-28 off. Riding on a Vapor Pro Build.

Thanks in advance!

• Baller

Have had a few versions of the Vapor boot. Excellent product and fit my foot well. Have a 10 foot and sizing up to the 11 boot fits perfect. 10 is too small.

Get the Vapor Carbitex unless you have a wide foot then the Pulse may be a better fit. Try before you buy always a good idea of course.

• Baller_

Hey @Andrewski12 as you can see from everyone else, the Love for the Carbitex Vapor is through the roof, the New Pulse boot has been getting great feed back as well. While I don't have a way for you to try before you buy, we do offer a Performance guarantee to make sure you are happy on new product. If you want to give us a call, myself, or any of the staff here at Performance would be happy to help. Sorry I am a bit late to the response but I have been slammed the past few days, so if you found a boot, let me know if you need anything else, Ill do what ever I can do.

Performance Ski and Surf 

Mike@perfski.com

👾