LOOKING TO BUY DD SKI BOAT

bananaron

• Baller
Hey ballers do you have a DD or know someone who wants to sell I am ready to buy.Would be interested in a 2001- 2010 Malibu response CLOSED BOW,LXI OR LX,MC 190.Nautique 196, Gekko GTR GTX.Or maybe something else contact me and convince me to buy it.Thanks......Ron 218-851-2801

• Baller

How about a 2002 Infinity ZX1 1380 hours

One owner, used only on private fresh water lake in Cypress Texas since new.

Pleasurecraft Marine PCM-TBI 5.7 liter 310hp. 350 Chevy with Hurth ZF V-drive transmission.

Perfect Pass Star Gazer speed control with Zbox.

Reverse V-drive puts prop shaft out at shallow angle 30" forward of transom for quick hole shots, speedy top end, low bow rise, and race car handling. Walk thru transom to teak swim platform and forward gas tank provides low wakes and easy service.

New interior, carpet and floorboards in 2016 with a professional polish job and new Domed Letter decals.

Single axle Boatmate Trailer, mooring cover, spare prop, and spare pumps and parts.

Dependable family ski boat Asking $8500.

Tom Dusin 832-654-9415

dwzvjtcu725x.jpeg

0ffqarlrc9zh.jpeg

• Baller

@foxriverat - he should just have a sticky.

Those ZX-1's were cool - I still think the concept has merits particularly now with how common place the step through sterns are - imagine the space in something like a new Prostar if it had the v-drive lay out.

• Baller
Hey ballers have respect for your elders!!! I am old over the hill arthritis in my joints struggle to ski.I buy a few boats enjoy skiing them for a short time and sell for a couple bucks to buy shoes for my 10 kids.!!! Hey help me out.......

• Baller
Truly no disrespect intended, right now there are 3 Harley's in my garage for 2 people, and my wife is the owner of 2 of them. Anyone want a really clean little Nightster please let me know. Don't get me started on how many skis and wetsuits are in the household.