Small boots

I can't seem to find many options for small boots/bindings.

I got my wife a new Radar Union last year and put her old HO boots on. Her feet are tiny, the HO boots are kids size. I'd like to get something newer for her, the HO hurt her feet big time.

Does Radar make kids boots/bindings? Can't find anything online. Adult womens xsmall will be too big. Other ideas?

Thanks.

• Baller
Reflex black hardshells used to come in some pretty tiny sizes. The 4 is super small and the 6 would probably do. May be worth a shot with some heat moldable liners they should feel pretty comfortable. I’m not sure if the the super shell sizing is the same, but they do offer the 4 and 6

• Baller

These are yours for free if you pay shipping. They could be mounted to a MOB system. Same boot as the Reflex Supershell, just no heel block. I was going to ask if anyone here wanted them, but just had not gotten around to it. Skiing took priority. Size 6.

93ruia4bep9y.jpeg

• Baller
My wife got a new Radar Lyric last year and went with the Wiley bindings. She loves them. Her feet are also small. She has never been in double high wrap boots before and got used to them quite fast. Now she won’t use any other boot. Go Wiley’s