78TH GOODE WATER SKI NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS - LIVE!

Horton

• Baller
Vincent Stadlbauer, from Swiss Ski School is running and managing the whole webcast. He is a techincal master when it come to this kind of stuff. His webcasting skills are awesome. I think he made the financial investment in additional cameras and equipment as well. Nice job Vincent....outstanding.

• Baller

Maybe it's my internet, the live feed is intermittent.Started out fine in the morning but got worse as the day went on. See a skier at the gates then the 4 ball and out the gate. Miss everything in between. Just me or any others have problems? Most of the problem was on lake 1 video.

• Baller_
What a run off. Jack Mills was the top seed, so last to ski. KLP was sitting on the dock for an hour and forty five minutes since his set. Jack was first to go. Ran 38 off the dock, 1@39. Pressure is on Kris. He’s been sitting, waiting. He runs his 38 cold! 2@39 for the win on the new LP1 ski. Kris has been hurt for the better part of three years. What a great come back. And kudos to Jack Mills. He skied great and made Kris earn it.

Lpskier

• Baller

I’m not close enough to all the mix to know who is doing it but thanks to whoever all for the webcast thing. I’m sure it’s a lot of work and lots of volunteering. I’m watching a little here and there.

Pretty cool. Other than the little kids who can ski way better than me. Not even going to comment on KLP score. Holy moly. Amazing.

• Baller_
I’m back on the air at 9 this morning. Freddie Kruger will cover Open Men, Kris LaPoint will cover Masters Men and El Presidente Jeff Surdej will handle the balance, all on Lake 2. Tony Lightfoot covers Lake one with open men and women jump to come. Tune in!

Lpskier

• Baller

@SlalomSteve probably a mix of effects - its a US Nationals so there is international vs us and people like Freddie are technically international skiers. Quite a few people haven't skied much/at all this year and it is an investment for nearly all of these skiers to attend.

Detrick is west coast - and you don't see quite a few of the other west coast guys this time around either.

So a bunch of possible reasons.

• Members
Jon Travers is obviously a great skier, but his ski set up vs the shallow site or something looked off. He ski was not working for him. This is not a negative commentary towards HO in any way; just sometimes we get our settings outside of our ski’s performance envelope.