Help promote Collegiate & Professional Competitive Water Skiing!

Driggski

Whether you know him or not, Mega Baller (@Kelvin) Kelvin Kelm's name has become synonymous with Water Ski Webcasting. He has spent countless hours volunteering his time, energy, and effort to assemble an arsenal of equipment and electronically share the sport of competitive water skiing LIVE with whomever cares to watch it. His resume includes several Collegiate National & Allstar tournaments, Malibu open, America's Cup, Jr. US Open, and most recently the Stillwaters Pro Team Challenge.

Kelvin's preferred webcasting platform is youtube and he recently eclipsed 750 subscribers. However, Youtube offers it's content creators a better platform of resources and exposure once they have obtained 1000+ subscribers. I am including the link to Kelvin's youtube page below and encouraging you to "subscribe", it is completely free of charge and simply requires you make an account similar to the one many of you have on BallofSpray. Finally, all it takes is a quick click of the "subscribe" button. You will not get any spam mail from Kelvin, you'll just simply help him grow his platform to share the sport we all love.

youtube.com/c/KelvinKelm_SportPixUSA/videos

P.S. It is Kelvin's birthday this Saturday, what better way to wish him a Happy Birthday than to get him to 1,000+ subscribers!

• Baller
Another good story about Kelvin. Last year, the great Wade Cox was going to give a clinic at our little lake in NE Houston. The night before, it came a gully washer monsoon, I'm talking a frog strangler of a rain, and completely washed out our lake. I called Kelvin that morning and he graciously offered the beautiful Lakes of Katy where he lives, plus use of his boat. Gotta love great ski neighbors. Thanks for what you do for the sport, Kelvin.

Done! As a relative outsider to the competitive side of the sport, but always wishing to be more involved, I applaud any and all efforts to creatively come up with new ways of engaging a broader base of viewers/participants.

Also, I would love to have a part in that engagement process if I can be of service. My background is front-end business strategy, sales strategy, and marketing. If not directly needed, I will continue to support the sport any small way I can. Best of luck!

• Baller

@Skoot1123 Kelvin broadcasts from his personal account and he is not part of The WaterSki Broadcasting Company.

The WaterSki Broadcasting company is owned by Vincent Stadlbaur with Tony Lightfoot and John Waldron as part of TWSBC team. Kelvin has helped with their broadcasts before as he is a great supporter of the sport and is passionate about webcasting.