Camaro Revo

Cnewbert

• Baller
After nearly a week of cloudy, cooler weather our lake temp has plunged to 82°! Okay, that’s still tolerable without a wetsuit, but it’s getting perilously close to actual cold. ?. I have a Camaro Blacktec for the coming frigid winter water (low 60s), but it’s still a bit early for that even for my scrawny body. I was thinking of a transitional, in-between suit, something for the fall and spring shoulder seasons, and was looking at a Camaro Spring Suit. Then on the internet I came across a Camaro model I had never seen and Performance doesn’t seem to carry, a Camaro Revo Shorty. It’s 2mm, thigh length but with short sleeves... and cheap. On paper it appears no different than the Spring model, but with short sleeves and much less expensive. Anyone have one or know anything about it?

• Baller_

It would be similar to a regular shorty wet suit. So not glued and stitched for water proof seams just flat stitched.

And not the super stretch material Camaro is noted for. Better then average...probably but probably not by much.

• Baller
@Than_Bogan not only has your title of Chief Temperature Wuss been usurped, I have permanently retired the title! We won’t even get in our pool for sunset adult beverages if it is below 88°. I believe my rapidly declining tolerance for cold mirrors my alarming mental deterioration, unless it’s simply the natural result of a life of vice and debauchery. When I was 16 and just beginning my diving career my brother and I would dive in New England fresh water reservoirs shortly after the ice melted wearing nothing but 3/16” wetsuits with waist high pants — and I was skinnier then than I am now. And I have surfed off Nauset Beach on Cape Cod in January when the air was 18°. But the toughness of my youth has given way to aged wimpiness, so here I am today, in the market for yet more rubber in anticipation of our lake water dropping into the 70s.