It’s A Major Award!

jipster43

• Baller

I’d like to thank all of you out there that competed against me and lost in the MasterCraft Pro audience prize contest . You were all worthy opponents that just came up short on this particular day. Your dedication and enthusiasm forced me to raise my game and dig deep for a fantastic season ending performance that has been the stuff of dreams. I can’t thank you enough.

Now how does a feller claim his prize? I can’t seem to find any contact info for the TWBC. Speaking of which. Here’s to TWBC and all of the good folks who have managed to put on such incredible tournaments this year. It’s been pretty amazing all the way around. Seeing my name on screen was pretty surreal and unexpectedly cool. I hope these audience contests become a staple in all future broadcasts. They add another level of excitement and involvement to the tournaments. Watching Elizabeth Montavon take second was so awesome I didn’t even mind she blew my bracket!

So. In closing thanks to everyone! It’s a little early to be referring to me as the GOAT. I’m just focusing on the next season and doing the work. At the moment that includes figuring out how to collect my valuable prize!

• Baller
I was also one of the 44 that correctly picked the podium and the score of 1@-43off. They put all our names in a random drawing so it was just luck of the draw. Sorry to burst your bubble about your stellar performance but congratulations on your luck of the draw!

• Baller

@Alvin_Neff Again. It is in the drawing where the cream rises. Anyone can guess the podium. Guiding the hand of God is another level.

Speaking of God. I just received an email from Vincent Stadlbaur. All is good in the world of major award winners!

• Baller
@jipster43 are there any unique training tips you could share? Exercise regimens, stretches, special diets or anything? Or are you going to keep these secrets to success all to yourself, maybe in the hopes of winning again and creating a dynasty?

• Baller

I'm 50% sure I can wrestle the ski @jipster43 won away from him and 100% sure I can out run him (see below). 4 passes into JP's season this happened. Yes, while skiing. And yes, literally the first ride of the year from what I understand.

Kidding aside, I'm happy for your win. You deserve it. Just don't leave your ski unattended next summer if I'm around ;)

9dl5yoqftjzl.jpg

flr32cfzd4h2.jpg

fohf14mhr5ya.jpg