Wanting to Buy: Zero Off boat

jcamp

• Baller

The supply of used boats for sale on ski-it-again, only inboards, boat trader (all which I search compulsively), etc., is getting pretty thin as we head into winter. So I thought I’d reach out to fellow ballers in case any of you knew of other boats for sale or boats that will hit the market soon.

I’m fairly open to year/models, but in general I’m looking for:

Nautique 200 (closed or open bow), MC Prostar (08 and newer), Malibu Response (08 and newer)

30-45k budget

Probably no more than 800 hours

Everything must work

Preferably east of the Mississippi

No crazy colors (my wife’s only condition)

Thanks everyone.

• Baller_

@jcamp are your kids tricking now or will they in the future? If so, the trick wake on the 200 is significantly better than either the MC or Malibu. The Malibu has a decent wake, but the trick table in the center is pretty rough, so it would be an ok second choice.

The 200 is also easier to drive for beginning and intermediate drivers (wife and kids).

This one seems to fit your criteria:

https://www.ski-it-again.com/php/skiitagain.php?endless=summer&topic=Search&category=Boat_3Event&postid=58527

More food for thought:)

If it was easy, they would call it Wakeboarding

• Baller
Thanks @Bruce_Butterfield they haven't caught the tricking bug yet but I'll keep trying. Drivability is a big deal as my wife is not very comfortable driving and this will be the boat I hope to train my kids to drive on. That gives the 200 a big edge in my book.

• Baller

My wife has one condition and one condition only: no crazy colors. Unfortunately that eliminates quite a few recent-model ProStars.

Regarding the boat above, I actually like the interior colors more than I thought I would. I wish the exterior matched the interior, but hey, you put down the cash you get to pick your own colors!