Denali c85

BobF

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Baller
If you don’t see the official release, but you see my C-75 on Ski it again, you’ll know. Time to start hiding the cash. I need the Denali guys to develop a secret payment App. This one is gonna get me in trouble, for sure. Request #2, make it look enough like the 75 that she doesn’t notice the difference on my rack

• Baller
@aupatking Or convince your wife that you have become such an expert that ski companies send you skis for testing and reviewing and that you get to keep the ones that you really liked. It helps if you have a lot of skis lying around. She will never know which one is which...

• Baller

I guess I solved that problem, but have no idea how how I did it.

My wife pre-ordered one of these for me for Christmas. I probably definitely didn't deserve it, and hadn't been whining any more that usual about getting a new ski. Maybe she ate some bad sushi, or accidentally bonked her head. My guess is that she just figured this will keep me out of the house more than usual this summer, and that I'll be a lot more agreeable when I'm there. :)

Now the question is, which is worse: Waiting for this beauty to arrive, or waiting for the water to warm up once it's here!

• Baller
@aupatking, have it shipped to the office and take an empty ski box with you the day you plan to bring it home, because you are sending Horton a ski. Then when you come home with a ski in the box because Horton changed his mind, your problem is solved.

• Baller
"Coming Soon" I hate to be the first to ask, but... how soon? Will the new stick from Denali be available in advance of the 2021 tournament season or sometime later? Thanks for providing a bit more on this.

• Baller
@HSL working on locking down a release date. For sure will be before the season gets going. @adamhcaldwell and I both still have our day jobs so time is limited (unless everyone here buys a ski, then we will quit and do Denali full time) ;)

• Administrators

@wish I can not convince the Adams but I wish they would include the decimal point on the names of their skis. For those not in the know C85 is really revision 8.5.

@AdamCord forgive me if I have shared your greatest secret :-)

• Baller

@thager we can still get you dialed in for your colonoscopy--remember you asked what isn't cancelled! Just let me know, man, I'm here for you and will put in the referral :)

You can stare at your new C85 while prepping if you order today.

• Baller

Sorry @6balls Thanks for the offer but I had the colonoscopy done two weeks before my TKR. Was truly a PIA! Have to have another in 3 years as they found a Horton in there. @AdamCord Yes, winter is dragging very slowly on!!!!