Help Wanted! - Research for student project

FabienneLena

• Baller

Hello everyone!

we are a student group studying in Sweden and are working on a research project about slalom water skiing. As this seems to be the biggest water skiing forum out there and helped us a lot already with information gathering, we would like to ask all of you guys for a favour:

We created a survey which will help us to get some insights into the water skiing sport. The survey is anonymous and only takes about 2 minutes to complete. Each and every answer is highly appreciated!

Just follow the link:

https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=j7xkdTg3TUu9V1oCymIV-2ZywakiqnNNsOBF_g47tN5UMk40WlBIOFlUNTFMVk0wRVJEWE5aSjFURyQlQCN0PWcu

Thanks a lot in advance for your help!

And in case you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask :)

PS: We're especially interested in slalom waterskiing in the states Wisconsin, Minnesota and Michigan, so if anyone has some spare time and would help us out to answer some questions, that would be awesome! Just send a message or leave a comment ?

• Baller_
I'm unlikely to click on that link (or any that I don't recognize), especially from a new forum member. But, this forum has the capability for you to create a survey posting natively here. You may get more responses doing so. Simply click arrow at the right edge of the "New Discussion" and select "New Poll". Spend some time to understand how the poll construction works, because it can't be edited after you submit.

The worst slalom equipment I own is between my ears.

• Baller

@Than_Bogan as it is a marketing project, we had to choose some states to focus on. As we heard from friends that there are many waterskiers in the area and due to the availability of many lakes we just pick and choose those - so actually no deep reasoning behind the interest and certainly no intended discrimination :)

We can see all the answers in the "other" field and will create new categories.