HO Animal thoughts

wettek69

• Baller

Gidday guys

Anyone on the new 20/21 Animals? Read a few mixed reviews here from 2017/18, just wondering if HO sorted the issues and the new ones are worth a run. Using a Radar Profile at the moment, but like old style rubber.

Regards to all.

• Baller_
Personal preference is the previous generation Animals with the rear laces. From a friend that tried new version, he thought the sizing nomenclature is not consistent with previous version Animals so choose carefully on size if you have a reference.

• Baller
@loeweb I put my front foot in first too. I could understand your mate putting the strap on his rear boot if he was front foot in first as it would give you a bit more leverage to open it up when your mobility is limited by your front foot essentially being fixed to your ski. Not sure what the advantage would be for him with rear foot first.

• Baller_
I was thinking about changing my laces to an elastic bungee type, hoping I could run them tighter than the non elastic originals giving more support while still having the give for a safe release. With the current non elastic laces I feel like my heel has trouble releasing. Any reason not to try a bungee?