Youngest ever?

Jordan

• Baller_
I got beaten by half a buoy this weekend by a pair of twin boys. They set/tied the Canadian U12 record. They got 1@12/55; I got a half. 53 year age difference. I’m not sure whether to be impressed or bummed out.

Lpskier

• Baller

@6balls The TWBC webcast reported that Charlie is 15.

Amazing skiing! He really really showed skill and toughness pulling through the 11.25 and 10.75 loops. Kid doesn't know quit.

• Baller
Looks like Parrish had a ranking score of 1.75@41 on the October 1996 list. That would put him roughly at 17 running into 41. All prior lists had him way below that score. I know he ran it his freshman year in college at the 1998 NCWSA Nationals.

• Baller
The Ross's would NOT have made that statement if it was even remotely in question... @drew Ross is VERY diligent on facts and is definitely choc full of knowledge as to what has occurred in the skiing world

• Baller

I do not have this information--but I believe Charlie's comment comes from chatter with some of the athletes who were part of the group running 39 very early (Sean Hunter, Nate, maybe Fede and others at the tournament), and Freddie's comments on the webcast. I know that KC Wilson's name was in the mix too. Pulling up Sacha it looks like he ran 39 at 15...

Thanks for the supportive comments.

I like to remind Charlie that the greats build a style to endure time. Kinda like golf--going low here and there is different than week in week out and in the majors ✌

• Baller
His reaction though! That's what the sport is about! We've all been there when we run a pass for the first time or set a new PB. You don't often get to see that sort of reaction watching a pro level tournament (except for the winner, of course). So cool to see and an amazing accomplishment! Congrats Charlie!

• Baller

awesome accomplishment young man!

Agree, Drew's influence significant....but this skier has the blessing of amazing skiing genes from his Gramps Eddie Neill too!! Ever see Eddie ski??? Amazing skier

• Baller

@drew it was awesome to watch especially after how close he came in the first round! We were cheering for him after every turn. Highlight of the event hands down.

I see some big scores coming from him in the future. Y’all keep on doing what y’all are doing! Love seeing his passion for the sport on the water!