Goode Demo Days in Michigan on June 12-13

MISkier

• Baller_

Goode Skis is hosting Demo Days in Michigan on June 12-13, 2021. The session on June 12 will be at Tivoli Gardens. The session on June 13 will be at Lyon Ski Club.

Please see this link on the MWSA website for event details and registration/reservation info.

https://www.mwsa.org/goode-demo-days-june-12-13/

@MSJ also has the details.

I am interested in trying some of the carbon core skis, especially the 9970.

The worst slalom equipment I own is between my ears.

• Baller_
@MISkier - Thx for posting. Same here on trying some CC ski options. Maybe the chill will be gone by mid June around here:-) Although its snowing in the Rockies today so ...

• Baller_

@Andre, I was informed that the $500 discount is still in force for orders/purchases during the demo day clinics listed in this post.

@unksskis, it may be that the discount applies at other demo day clinics as well. If you have one that is scheduled near you, check with the organizer.

• Baller_
@unksskis, I don't know who is handling the scheduling across the country - only in Michigan. The social media approach may be your best bet or maybe PM Chad Scott.

• Baller_

The first day of the Goode Demo days was awesome. Today's session was at Tivoli. Martin Kolman was super helpful and worked like crazy to set up skis all day. He had great knowledge of the skis and also provided some excellent instruction during the sets he observed from the boat.

Glass water all day and folks trying out multiple skis. Met @DW and pulled him for a couple of sets. I tried a couple of skis and really, really liked the 9970cc. I will be seeking approval of the funds to acquire said ski. A couple of other skiers liked the Revo cc. We even had some try out the Wide Ride cc and have a great experience on that.

Day 2 is tomorrow at Lyon Ski Club, though I won't be at that one.

• Baller_

Thanks to Goode and all the folks that organized, assisted, provided an awesome '21 Prostar, ordered and delivered perfect 85 degree 0 mph wind, awesome ski conditions & pizza at Tivoli. Great to be able to try, test, test again and evaluate a quiver of great new skis at an amazing site and more importantly, in such an enjoyable, welcoming and supportive ambiance. Martin not only provided the skis, setting each one up, then would hop in the boat and provide coaching to boot, he just might have the 3 event thing figured out. @MISkier provided a superb riding experience with excellent skill behind the wheel. Mark J did a great job as a host, providing an environment that let the skier evaluate multiple options and be able to tune and try various settings/bindings, etc in a very casual ambiance, great job. Absolutely excellent experience, the 9970 is an absolute rocket and on my list of wants, time to pull the couch cushions and dig for pennies:-)

If you happen to read this, I highly recommend finding the closest Goode demo and signing up, time well spent.