Last Chance, Masters LCQ 3, at Travers. Who ya got??

scoke

• Baller

Ok they are only taking 2 open women's skiers. It's been a battle so far and exciting to watch.

Top 2 scores from either round advances.

I've got continuing on:

1. Brooke Baldwin

2. Paige Rini

Brie Carter as my backup #2.

Who have you got and why?

• Baller

anyone have the running order? per tournament info on USAWS appears open slalom is tomorrow and rest of events are sat and sun?

Kind of a bummer as tomorrow east winds are going to get up there (18 mph) (lakes are E/W). Sunday dead calm.

• Baller

I think the cut will be lower than last week (4@39), and maybe lower than at Pickos’s (3@39). Can’t argue with any of the names mentioned, but think Elizabeth Montavon, and even Karen Truelove, have to be in the conversation.

What about the men? Just two spots available there also! TGas? Cole McCormick?, Benny? Hunter? Canepa? Odvarko?

More “must see”, (but can’t!), tv!

• Baller

@BS74

Shall we play a game?

1) choose a 3rd and it can’t be B Carter

2) whoever has 2 in the finals wins

3) if it’s 1 and 1 we push

4) it it’s a 1 and 0, that’s a win.

IPA?

Any other challengers?

• Baller

who is qualified so far anyway? Not super straightforward info considering the major event...

I think TGas is going to pull a 5@41 and Cole or Benny will be right behind and then Canepa or Poland

For the girls, Brooke and Karen... Montavon if she has less than 27 cappuccinos. Paige Rini could be the last one...

• Baller

Surprised nobody stepped up and wanted to actually commit to choosing 3. We can narrow it to 2 if you’d like.

Dirt was the closet to the commitment but he must have been flying as his reading skills about adding a third were lacking.

I like the crown though and would commit to my 2 vs his 2.

Anyone else confident to step up and commit?

Crown?Ipa? I’m flexible.

• Baller
Looks like the scores from the three-way runoff between Brie, Paige, and Alex, for the second spot (behind Brooke) are posted. Like like Brie earned the final spot! She had 4 1/2@38, Paige 4@38, and Alex 1/2@38.

• Administrators
looks like Cole, Sean and Benny are currently tied to the score of three? I assume there's going to be a runoff. anybody have better information?

• Baller
@klindy Three is what Cole and Sean had first round, so Benny tied them for best score. So like Horton said, appears that there is/was a runoff between those three for the two spots.

• Baller

yes, 3 way run off, starting off the dock at 38 tail wind. Brie took the spot. She has been working really hard quietly these past 3 years. Several tournaments with around 2@39, and 2 1/4. She is so stoked to be back to the Masters.