Your What Hurts?

Horton

• Baller_

My pride. It's almost unbearable.

Physically, though, I'm relatively pain-free.....today. That will probably change. When it does, it is usually elbow and distal bicep tendon.

The worst slalom equipment I own is between my ears.

• Administrators

@AdamCord sent me this today. low back feel betterish after doing it just once. Pretty much going to be doing it nonstop for the rest of the summer I think.

https://youtu.be/4BOTvaRaDjI

• Baller
My lower back usually hurts (right side mostly, LFF.) Tinnitus shows up frequently in right elbow and wrist, both shoulders hurt regularly (particularly my left,) occasionally the gout flares up in right knee. Right ankle (back foot) is usually sore after skiing, I have limited flexibility in that ankle. All of my joints (particularly knees) make a variety of creaking and popping sounds when they move.... other than that I feel like a 20 y/o.

• Baller
hmm seems like a lot of people have a lot of back leg hip pain, myself included... trying to keep my hips loose with some stretches and yoga ball exercises my PT gave me last fall when I was really hurting.

• Baller
@ScottScott that's strange, tinnitus in elbow and wrist. Most people experience tinnitus in their ears. But you also mention "creaking and popping", so I suppose your elbow and wrist could ring. Don't be offended, if I didn't suffer from said affliction I wouldn't have noticed what you wrote

• Baller

@Horton, wait until you are in your 60's, freaking everything hurts!

To top it off, I was stepping onto the platform from the dock and I slipped and slammed my knee down on the wood platform, bruised the top of my foot as it scraped, and now my left lower back is messed up and couldn't even ski yesterday to enjoy the 84 air and 78 water in freaking NW Ohio!!!

The good news is my daughter will be graduating from Chiropractic school next February, and I have a Zenith hyrdraulic adjustment table in my basement..

• Baller_
Three weeks ago as I rounded a 3 ball I got a shot of pain and had to let the handle go. No crash just a jolt of pain. Tore a muscle/tendon in my left hip. Took a week but got a huge bruise on my left glute. I’m skiing sgain this weekend for the first time since. I hope to run my opener and more

• Baller
Nothing! After dealing with a partially torn biceps tendon all season, the PT I was given has finally gotten me to a point where I'm pain-free. Of course, where I live, there are only a few weeks left in the season... Also, maybe I'm just so used to the pain in my knees I no longer notice them...