Waterski names for a fishing boat

aupatking

• Baller

I’m supposed to go pick up my 26 foot Regulator fishing boat this week. Trying to decide if I should put a name on it and what it should be if I do. As this boat’s first job is going to be the crew boat resurrecting our public course, I was thinking “Coarse Maintenance” with an orange turn buoy for an “O”. Or “Off Course”, again, Orange turn balls for the O’s.

Any other good Waterski related names for a non Waterski boat?

• Baller

"The Connelly Hook" or "Connelly Hook, Line and Sinker". An homage to the beautiful old inlayed mahogany waterskis Connelly used to make and that many of us now collect.

For a logo you could have a picture/painting of an old Connelly hook slalom ski with a fishing line attached to the tail and a single hook or treble hook attached to the tip so the ski is transformed to a fishing lure/spoon. Could also add a small sinker on the line ahead of the lure so you have all four elements of the second name I suggested; a Connelly Hook, a hook, a line and a sinker all incorporated into the logo. Neatly ties fishing and waterskiing together methinks. ;)

• Baller
Growing up at the southern New Jersey shore a friend’s family owned and operated a bayfront bait and tackle store, gas docks and rental boat business and they had two great t-shirts … ‘Bite and Tickle’, and ‘Stinky Bait & Leaky Boats’