New 2014 Prostar (to me) - help

motoxr

• Baller

Good day. After many years of wishing we finally picked up a new (to us) 2014 Prostar - 5.7L engine. It's in great shape and only has 250 hours. (Being in Canada, we sometimes can luck out getting a boat with low hours)

So, what's my problem.....I should re-word that, as it may invoke too many responses. What is my question.

The boat had been winterized at a dealer out in Winnipeg (a long way from me), and was just delivered to me recently. As I was looking at the engine, it was apparent that they left all of the hoses, knock sensors, drainage screws all removed. I was able to find all of the parts in a cupholder. However, I now want to ensure I put everything back together properly.

With this in mind, can someone share some pictures of how their hoses are attached to the water pump, etc?

the manual does not show good pictures of the starboard side on the engine, nor does anything that I could find on-line.

Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide.

• Baller

ProStahSkiah, thank you again for taking the time to provide the photos! Truly appreciated.

ETskier, do you have some pics of what you did with yours? Always love to see better ways to do maintenance.

• Baller
Prostah Skiah or others. I see in the second photo where the small brass screw goes. However, I also have a 2nd brass screw to also find a home....any idea where that one goes? THEN, on a second topic, the battery is completely dead (of course), the one in the boat now was a Mercury battery with 1000 Cranking Amps. Hoping others can share what series and size of batteries they are running? Open to recommendations. Thank you all again!