WATERSKI Metal Signs Personalized

Dacon62

• Baller

Had a very difficult if not impossible time finding waterski specific custom metal signs so I sent a graphic I had to a metal sign company to personalize for our lake place.

Is there a demand for metal signs like this? Is there a company out there, other than the one that I dealt with, that makes something like this?

Trying to judge interest to see if it’s worth making another one or two similar graphics (maybe with a different 'generic' boat brand) for the sign company to produce and offer to Ballers. Personalized with your name, location , etc of course.

This one is 24” wide and bare aluminum. But is available in various powder coated colors as well.

sq0df9knsbzu.jpeg

• Baller

@Skoot1123 think the biggest is 30”.

@Cooljoeluke the cost would be lower than what I paid as the sign company has the artwork now. Would depend of course on size and if you go with plain or powder coat.

My guess is around $150 USD but could be way off.

@LoopSki the current graphic is not a perfect round as you can see. Could possibly be made that shape and size.

Will wait a few days to see what other questions come up then compile them in one email to the supplier for a reply.

Hi Ballers. My name is Steph. I'm an avid slalom skier in Osoyoos, BC, Canada. My business is the one Dave @6balls mentioned above (Humdinger Designs). Here is a link to some of our slalom pieces: https://humdingerdesigns.com/search?q=waterski

As you will see, we work with all metals and we've been selling our products online since 2013. I would be happy to discuss the needs of anyone interested. In order to prevent clogging up this forum page, please use our contact page here:https://humdingerdesigns.com/pages/contact

Cheers everyone

• Baller

+1 for @smalor we have waterski stuff as well as nature stuff purchased from him—a guitar for my son as well. It’s all super cool and certain pieces just are amazing with light on them and colors change with viewing angle.

The skier 2 piece 3D is awesome

• Baller
Sign Co will post the metal sign options (sizes, prices, colors, etc.) next week on their site. I have no more info at this time. As soon as I hear that its done I will post the link in this thread or possibly start a new one for ease of ordering for those interested.

• Baller

The link has gone live finally!

Prices start at $98 USD and go up from there depending on size. Slightly less if you don't go the powder coated route and leave bare Aluminum.

You can click on USD or CDN pricing depending on where you are located.

While you're on the site have a look around, lots of other designs available for your home or cottage.

No kick backs on this for me just hope you guys enjoy.

https://www.metalsignscanada.com/en-us/collections/new-arrivals/products/water-ski-personalized?variant=41499257340094

@Skoot1123

@Cooljoeluke

@LoopSki

@MitchellM

@bananaron

@ironhorse

@TEL