Ski Lake House for sale in Arvin - Horton's house

Horton

• Administrators

1900 square foot house at Precision Ranch. 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, large office plus laundry/workshop, and garage. 90 minutes north of Los Angeles.

Skiing conditions are fantastic. The lake is a sheet of glass most days. Ski rotation is extremely light. With the exception of holiday weekends there is very rarely more than a 2 boat rotation.

$325K

• Administrators

@aupatking no. Wife got job in North/Central California

@bananaron I own. Contact me for details

@keithh2oskier when is it not ski season?

• Administrators
guys stop questioning my choices. we're moving to a very cute town in Northern California. I will have a small commute to ski. the new ski site is gorgeous. I'm not talking about my new ski situation out of respect for my new ski partners.

• Baller
Riley said she will miss Reagan. I told her we will still see her. She will be here for tournaments , and to ski with her dads friends. Then she said “ I hope we get a kid “. We getting a kid for her to play with ? Did you sell it to a Baller ? Drum roll …………..

• Administrators
House is sold. We will drive out of Armont in about an hour. Living in a hotel this week. Will get the keys to the new house mid week. Pod with all of our stuff will show up there end of the week. It has been a WILD couple of weeks.

• Administrators
Skiing at Lakeside. Not really talking much about it because I don't think the club wants exposure on the internet. Please respect their anonymity.