Consistent Motivation

2Valve

• Members

My motivation is to be better than @Horton. The last couple years have been a failure.

I used to be motivated to beat @Dirt and @schroed, but I am unwilling to quit my job and quit beer, so I’ve lowered my target. Even now I am a failure. Perhaps I shall lower my target to staying ahead of my daughter, but I fear I might lose in that as well. Plus, it goes against the grain to root against your daughter. That is likely to come home to roost when she is picking out my rest home.

Back to the dog theme…there is no doubt that my dog is always the most excited family member to head to the lake.

• Baller_

This is our observer's first ride at 2 months old. A gift to my lead driver to keep her motivated (willing) to drive.

My motivation to ski is for mental and physical health. Mentally, skiing provides an endless number of avenues for improvement . . just keep brain storming, searching and testing to find way to improve. Physically, I always feel better after a slalom session. The best kind of whole-body fatigue.

n7ittuyvf6dm.jpg