You might be a waterskier if….

Wish

• Baller

Yeah I'm at 22 check boxes there from that list.  One year one of my ski partners--as george thorogood would say--done lost his job.  But he rebounded with his own business working from home--he could go anytime any day just worked around it.  July descended on us and no shit the MONTH was warm/sunny/calm.  We skied 30 of 31 consecutive days.  Sure there were a few windy days in there but we had so many courses nearby set up on small lakes found on google earth (ok not really but I've done that), that we were golden if the wind were west, northwest, south or southeast.  Was a very cool summer.  Vapor Lithium that year.  

• Like 2

• Baller
On 5/16/2023 at 8:36 PM, Wiltok said:

If you ever had a fisherman pull a gun on you....

... if you've ever had to pick your brother out of the water at high speed (seal training style) because he sent a drenching wall of water atop an amorous couple on a becalmed catamaran one night, and then crashed immediately thereafter, giving the male contingent of the amorous couple and opportunity to dive into the water and catch your brother with intent of serious bodily harm...

• Haha 2