The 41s from Kaiafas

Horton

• Baller

Fantastic event, great energy, great performances but I can’t help wondering if all those people and dancers on the dock affected Freddie’s focus. Was a bit chaotic at the end there just before he skied - where was the special dock rope he talked about? 😆

• Baller
20 minutes ago, Horton said:

@skialex

let's not get carried away. Currently there's only three guys that have run it more than a handful of times.

My point is that in order to have a chance to win, you have to run it… 

this is tough really… and yes currently only three guys have run it more than a handful of times.

Edited by skialex
Bad English

• Baller

It's crazy... just a few years ago the scores from this tournament would have caused massive uproar and dismissal on this board. Congrats to those for great skiing and the tournament organizers. Well done.

• Like 2

• Administrators

@APB yeah you have to look at all the scores on this event. The top 3 guys skied as well as they can and the rest of the field also put up logical scores. This event did raise some eyebrows but nothing really crazy abnormal. 

• Baller
On 7/13/2023 at 2:26 PM, BraceMaker said:

Are any of the boats in the European tours running on CNG or are they all running gasoline for these events?

I know many of these sites have their boats converted to dual fuel.  Just curious if any of the sites don't have the petrol.

Last year at Hilltop there was a lot of discussion on the dock about CNG fueling most of the boats in Europe (and how it impacted some of the skiers).  I don't have any idea what was fueling these boats however.  

• Like 1

On 7/13/2023 at 10:26 PM, BraceMaker said:

Are any of the boats in the European tours running on CNG or are they all running gasoline for these events?

I know many of these sites have their boats converted to dual fuel.  Just curious if any of the sites don't have the petrol.

The boat for Kaiafas was just gasoline, it only had 27 hours on it to. Most of the commercial boats in Europe do use dual fuel though. 

• Like 3

• Baller
3 minutes ago, Nath_mcg said:

The boat for Kaiafas was just gasoline, it only had 27 hours on it to. Most of the commercial boats in Europe do use dual fuel though. 

Great driving there Nath! Congrats!

• Like 1

My ski finish in 16.95 but my ass is out of tolerance!