Swiss Pro Slalom - Sunday, May 5th, 2024

Click Here for the webcast

Did you get a new ski this year?

Horton

• Baller

Still on my C75 Denali.  Wife is on a ‘22 Vapor that truly rips - she ran a 32’ off @30mph last night. 

The three most interesting skis to me right now are the C95, ‘24 Vapor, and the newest KD.  Maybe a fourth would be a Goode. 

• Like 1

• Baller

There’s a Radar Vapor somewhere between Washington and California with my name on it. How can you not buy from the folks who bring us Spray Makers. Would almost feel like I was cheating on them if I even test rode another brand 🤣 Radar does so much for the skiing community. I haven’t been this excited about a new ski in a long while. 

• Like 2

Finally ordered a 69" Senate Graphite after watching every relevant video available on Youtube. They sent me a 69.5" Vapor Graphite because they were out of Senates and I couldn't be happier. Its the ski I wanted but couldn't justify the extra $300. At 6'2" 215 I pop right out and it is FAST! Tried 22 off at 36mph behind my Supra 24SV open water to get the feel. I love the speed and handling while some form improvements will be needed to help me stay on edge thru the significant wake. Running 36mph with the wake plate down and empty boat helps but I may also have to run 28 off to minimize the wake jumping. Hell of step up from the 69" HO Triumph that will become the ski for my 225lb+ sons.

• Like 1

• Baller
6 hours ago, Bdecker said:

I bought two this year: 

D3 NEO 2 - great ski, but currently available (67)

Radar Vapor 2024 - you’d currently have to rip it out of my cold dead hands 

Or until it gets too costly to keep the ski. I just took 8 passes on my brand spanking new 24  Vapor and I felt like I only took 2. That thing glides across the water.  My gas bill is going up 🤷‍♂️

• Like 2

• Baller_
On 9/28/2023 at 11:31 AM, Jody_Seal said:

nope! can't afford one on social security. new ski is two months mortgage payment! just going to ride the senate another season. it makes big spray and easy deep starts..

ok, going to make a change to my story.  have the opportunity to ride a new 67" Lapoint. will update after it warms back up.

• Like 1

• Baller
1 hour ago, VONMAN said:

@Kimbymon Just come to Florida. Skied Saturday and Sunday morning on Lake Weir. Always room in the boat for one more, ask Steve about last winter skiing here.

You guys are the best!  Karen Matyniak and I would like to come down sometime this winter when Steve is down there too.  We definitely want to ski.

My RTP was just delivered thanks @perfski and it looks like the new Vapor front boot will be here tomorrow.