Swiss Pro Slalom - Sunday, May 5th, 2024

Click Here for the webcast

Slalom Skiers in Knoxville area

MaxSki196

• Baller

Damn , I thought I was going through the DT’s while waiting on that 66” Vapor to get built , shipped , and bindings mounted. I now feel the pain of you Dinalli people 😬. Hope you found a driver. That’s a tough one when you are really psyched to ski. I hate to rub it in , but there’s always a driver around here somewhere 🤣AC310548-53A4-4078-9B9F-82558A045807.png

• Off Topic 1

• Baller
19 hours ago, lpskier said:

Are there two dry lakebeds on either side of Ironwood Lake 2? Seems like one of them ought to be Lake 1.  Where did the water go?  Victims of the drought? Unused? WTF? 

This facility is owned by one family and they offer yearly memberships. The main lake was getting dangerously shallow so it was drained. The other two lakes were added , but enough memberships were not sold to justify the cost of pumping the water into both. We lose an average of 1/2 “ of evaporation per day in the summer. We are safe from the drought for now , but we will see what happens when the state implements the rationing plan that is being set up now. The place is now for sale on Ski it Again. Kelly Slater tried to buy it for his wave pool lake but they could not come to terms so he bought one of the lakes up in Lemoore .

• Off Topic 1