Eastern Region Skier Hits Paydirt

lpskier

• Baller

I hope they do well.  I was thinking the market would be small with it really only applying to longboards.  Looks like the entire skateboard market worldwide is $3.2 billion so hopefully a small peice of a big number is still a pretty big number.

• Like 1

• Baller

The Goodhues are great people, so I am super excited for their whole family. For anyone wondering what the connection is, they used to own the Oakham site and hosted many ski tournaments. It was one of the most welcoming sites you could ever visit.

• Like 3

• Baller_

@BKistler It was a ski pond until just a few years ago when the Goodhue’s sold it. Whether the new owners ski on it or not, I don’t know, but there are no more tournaments there, or anywhere In Massachusetts for that matter. In fact, I think there are only four tournament sites left in all of New England: one in CT, two in NH (one private, one on public water) and one in VT (on public water). Two of those sites have jumps. 

Lpskier

• Baller
16 minutes ago, lpskier said:

@BKistler It was a ski pond until just a few years ago when the Goodhue’s sold it. Whether the new owners ski on it or not, I don’t know, but there are no more tournaments there, or anywhere In Massachusetts for that matter. In fact, I think there are only four tournament sites left in all of New England: one in CT, two in NH (one private, one on public water) and one in VT (on public water). Two of those sites have jumps. 

Hi John,
As usual, but sadly in this case, you are correct...