BOS Shirts - Hoodies and Mugs

• Baller

Hey Ballers,

The TeeSpring site hosting the shirt designs had a platform update and about 1/2 of the designs went down in the past month. The good news, is that when recreating the listings, I added more options. In MOST cases now (at least the 18-20 designs I just reposted) the options include:

• Classic Tee - 100% Cotton traditional fit
• Comfort Tee - 100% Cotton slim fit
• Women's comfort tee - slim fit
• Classic Long Sleeve Tee - 100% Cotton
• Hoodies!! now available in 15 of the designs 
• Mug - if the design worked and looked cool

There are some new colors on the previous designs, but I haven't had time to get some new designs kicked out. Still planning to in a couple months. In the meantime, poke around at the stuff that is reposted.

BOS Shirts store here

And if what you bought isn't right - the fit, the print. They will make it right.
30-Day Make it Right Policy

• Baller

Seriously. Everyone needs a BOS mug. 
And I went back and made hoodies available in ALL the designs.

On the store homepage, the tabs across the top allow for quick search of designs by garment type/mugs. And the displayed shirt colors are sort of randomized...click on each design for the five colors available.

image.jpeg

• Like 2

• Baller

First boat on the lake, only boat on a lift, Only boat skiing so far this year on this water.

I have tried the work and dedication, I have tried good coaching, I have tried new gear............now and only now do I feel qualified to unleash...............BOS apparel ................nothing can stop me now. 

First day of the year.

BOS T-Shirt.jpeg

DD.jpeg

• Like 5

• Baller
49 minutes ago, BOS_Shirts said:

@101driver I need to review terms with TeeSpring, but I'm fairly certain that with the T-shirt, hoodie, and 6-mug combo purchase, you get the "no lake rollers" guarantee for one full season. 

A very tempting deal Sir, especially after to day, it was rough................but some one had to go out there and ski. I will definitely post your deal lakeside if you can clinch it, might get a few more crews out on the water with that kind of guarantee. 

• Like 1