I finally caught a BOS "Lurker" in the ski course !

• Baller_
Thomas Wayne (who is truly not a "Lurker") is visiting Seattle this week, so I convinced him to meet us at the SkiPark today for a slalom ride. Pictured Left to Right are Thomas, David, Braden, and Larry, all part of  "Team Tuesday". It's cool to actually meet and ski with BOS people.

• Baller_

A couple of weeks ago I called one of our Broho skiers, who was pictured above, "Mike55".  I was incorrect.  This is actually a new BOS skier, who we named "Mike58" this afternoon.  Sorry for the confusion, I wish people would just use their real names. 

Mike58 is a real gem to ski with - one of the nicest skiers I've ever met (besides Doane :) ).  Went to Kories with Mike in 2008 and Mike took a OTF and forehead met  ski tip.  Circled back to pick him up and he had no idea of the gash in his forehead.  Sent him off to Othello for some stitches. 

Mike - good to see you out running the Monza.  I have my 2007 Red 67" Monza for sale if you want to upgrade.

Hope you can make it over the Sunland this summer and take some sets on the Columbia with us.

Jam Man

RD,

I can't make the weekend work.  I'm towing the boat east for the season this weekend.  Hope to ski on the river on Saturday.  I'm out of town for the next 5 weekends. Do you still have your Tuesday PM slot at S.P.  I might be able to take an afternoon off  and hook up with you guys. 

Jam Man

• Baller_
The CorrectCraft Promo guys had their scheduling meeting Saturday in Olympia, WA for the Pacific NW tourneys this season.  One of the owners from Eastern WA (who describes himself as a huge "lurker") will hopefully be skiing at our Broho event over Memorial Day weekend, and I'll have my camera out and ready.  The good news is that their new SN 200 will be at our event.

• Baller

No fair, two against one.  However, it does look like I might have to travel that way for a tourney since there are only two in central WA this year.  And one of those I can't make it to.  That being said, I might not see you guys 'til September.

• Baller

life is better east of I-5  and better if you are east of the casacades!!!

moved east 4yrs ago and no loooking back!! 

were else can you ski sat or sunday middle of the day on public water and get glass?????

Deano

• Baller
I saw that run from the dock. Great skiing! Broho is a great site with even better people! Richard thanks again for the invitation, and thank goodness my run is not formally documented. As the winner a couple years ago of the EXO bindings from BOS I did feel obligated to demonstrate the release in an OTF fall ..... 4 times. Mental practice all winter did not overcome lack of conditioning, time on the water and nerves. Thankfully everyone there is very kind.