Off Season Waterski Vacations

Agustafson

Just wondering if any of you are planning on going on a waterski vacation? I would love to go to Costa Rica or Ski Paradise but with a four month old newborn might be kinda hard to tell my wife I'm leaving unless I found a killer deal that I can't pass up... So I figured I would live through the folks that are going with your story and pics!!/vanillaforum/js/tinymce/jscripts/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/images/smiley-cool.gif

Here at ski paradise now, absolutely beautiful. Secondtrip but first in new villa - 5 star all the way, skied first sets today with 5 more days to go. may have some pis later, just tell the wife you have a once in a life time job interview you have to go to and take the grief later!

• Baller_

Just leave for work as usual on Friday, and casually mention that you might be a little late getting home. When you get home eight days later and your wife is all over you, just remind her: "Hey, I said I would be late." If that doesn't work, try a diamond. Works every time.};-)

It's kind of like coming home late and drunk. Some guys will turn off the head lights before entering the driveway, take off their shoes outside, sneak in and tip toe into their rooms, trying not to wake their bride. They always get caught and reamed out for being, well, drunk and late. I take the opposite approach. I come in, slam the door and yell "I'm home, I'm drunk, and I want sex!" My wife pretends like she's sound asleep at least until I'm snoring.

Lpskier

lp,

Some guys got um and some don't.  At your word....you do!      But....... And a big BUT........ The key is to figure out which way the box is wired..........AND RESPECT THAT!!!!!  Works for the long and short run.

Short'n the line Honey!..........

From the boat I think I hear 102...102....102....102.....

JIII

• Baller

OB,

a friend more than over indulged at our 20 years high school anniversary reunion. He got home at 5 AM in the morning, when his family was supposed to leave at 8 AM for the baptism ceremony of their youngest member. When facing the angry significant other, he told her to f**k off and crashed in the sofa. Different result than your friend, he is still asking forgiveness, and had to put more than his neck and other relevant body parts on the line to get authorized to go this year to the 25th.

He is not my hero at this stage... Tales about him the following day between 7 AM and 2 PM are legendary...

Sounds awesome I wish I was there with you guys!!

I like lpskier and Brents advice but don't think it would work out with my wife! She used all her vacation up with the little guy, but I have been prepping her with how cheap I've found RT tickets for $383.00 or I could burn up some air miles I travel a ton for work usually around 34 weekends out of the year so if it's not a work trip I would feel pretty guilty leaving them. We live in WA State so drysuits are a must right now, I'm actually in CA this week and brought my gear to ski up at Canyon Lake with some great people!! Thanks for the storys guys looking fwd to seeing some pics and maybe video!