Winter sucks

Old MS Accout

• Baller

MCL tears suck!   Sometimes living 15 minutes from the slopes is no blessing either.  I've been injured or sick for every powder day this year - including today's whispery white blessings.  Oh well!  At least I still get to shovel the driveway.  Yay.

JP :)

• Baller
MS, We have major dumpage here in Western South Canada. Started snowing at 0730 and hasn't let up yet. Have blown out the drive-three times already for drifting. Easily over a foot of fresh stuff. Blowing like heck. Can't even see my mailbox from the front door.

Scot my work requires me to be on call 24/7 every third week of the month. I cant be more than 20 minutes from work. This my week. I will have to wait until Tuesday morning. I also see It may be snowing towards the end of the week also. Sucks to be me today.

• Baller_
It was an R & D ski, so not exactly the same as a stock Vice. It took a little bit to get used to it, but by the second set I could comfortable run -32. I hadn't skied in 2 weeks, so even though I made a couple of major blunders (one actually put me almost on shore) the Vice is responsive and forgiving enough to allow me to get back into a full pass. A great ski for the price, I'd recommend trying it if you're in the market for a new stick this season.

• Baller
Just went to lunch in Eau Claire, and it's coming down steady.  It's still not preventing our public unions from haeading to Madison.  Not to be political, but if someone offered to pay 95% of my retirement, that was guranteed until death after 25 years of working, I'd be on my knees thanking them!