Winter sucks

Old MS Accout

Kona,

I don't snow ski anymore and I have a boat on the way. The weather sucks, but at least I could sneak off to the boat house every once in awhile to tinker with the new boat. Heck, sometime just showing up at the lake will sometimes attrack some other skiers and we might talk each other in to skiing. If the lake is not frozen.

• Baller
They're calling for 6 more inches of snow here in WI tonight.  I'm starting to think this winter will never end!  We were back on the water March 13th last year.  Right about now, I wish that Al Gore wasn't full of ****.

• Baller

Sorry, sorry, I couldn't resist!  But the thread is about winter, not so much skiing, and it is an interesting quote...

At the first Earth Day celebration, in 1969, environmentalist Nigel Calder warned, "The threat of a new ice age must now stand alongside nuclear war as a likely source of wholesale death and misery for mankind."

• Baller
5 inches of wet snow here in South Canada but melting fast. Probably made my last snowmobile trail ride of the year. Favorite driver and I had to skim over a small stream on the trail. Closest thing to waterskiing since October! Steel skis. I think I need carbon ones!!!