New boats, who's getting them and lets see some pics.

Nick Sullivan

• Baller
That Ilmor engine is so cool looking! MC always has pretty motors in the lineup, but I'm still a PCM guy. I like the new interior as well. Looking at some boats at our local dealership, the stitching looks like it could dirty easily, or age faster than the vinyl, but time will tell? The 200 gel looks perfect on my monitor? Well, I should say great - I reserve perfect for the 196;-)

• Baller

Sully,

I believe you are seeing the reflection of the white parts of the platform. It's a good looking boat.

On the mastercraft interior, having seen it in person I would say it is a big upgrade over the older models. Looks and feels higher quality. There are some great boats out there to choose from.

• Baller_
6Balls - Ryder's dirty feet prints wiped right off the new MC seat no problem, and the black heel mark my kid's shoe left on the interior came right off as well with the Zep wipes we use to clean up car interiors. MC's "off-white", "ivory" or whatever it's called, seems to be significantly better than last years material for cleaning. The new boat worked really well yesterday, OF ran -32 three times in a row (haven't ever seen that b4), and my second set went great, so we were a bunch of happy skiers yesterday.