HELP Nano twist left or right

• Baller

The twist for a righty should be "counter clock wise". If you put the ski on a table and look down the ski, you should see the right side of the end of the ski turned up. However, I've been wondering what an opposite twist would feel like. You should try it and report back.

Good luck.

Mark

My Nano arrived yesterday. I think it may have the opposite twist also. I ordered a RFF, the sticker on the tip of the ski says "Right", however my ski has a clockwise longitudinal twist if you look down the ski from the tail (i.e. the left side of the tail is twisted up). I will call Goode on Monday.

Called Goode today. According to Goode, the RFF ski tail should twist to the right (clockwise) and the LFF ski tail should twist to the left (counterclockwise). I believe MSJ's comment on May 1st is contradictory to this.

If you lay the ski flat on a table without anchoring anything, the TAIL of a RFF would be twisted right (clockwise), so if you would anchor the tail of a RFF ski flat to the table the TIP would be twisted left (counterclockwise). This makes sense because you turn your off side with your front foot, and your on side with your rear foot.

I am currently riding a 66.5" 186 AMP Goode 9900SL Traditional. Moving to a 65" 188 AMP Nano Mid.