Masters Live Webcast

Boody

• Baller

i assume we are skiing now. if im correct, its just past half 8 local time? so we are missing some 'short boarding'..

as long as its up before the swerving starts i dont mind. IMO, this will be one of the best womens slalom events in a few years, going by recent scores.

• Baller
The Masters had a great webcast the last 3 yeas. It seems to me they tried to use wireless internet this year and its a disaster. I also believe they changed vendors. They used to use Masters Live they switched to webcast-tv and those guys completely blew it

Agreed in past it was great, seemed to run smoothly. You would think they would have pre-tested all this equipment ahead of time. I know technology changes all the time but sometimes the tried and true is best.

• Baller
I just heard from the guys there Video is not working at the moment, but they are working on it. Keep trying. A quick fix ballofscores app or the feed on the home page is streaming scores as well. I know its not video but its scores

• Baller

It seems that the Internet service at the site had changed thus, the bandwidth was the issue. Today, they have a different path to the internet on the site. It seems to be streaming very well.

I do like the fall-back "plan B" of audio only when bandwidth and connection issues are present!

Can anyone help me out, still cannot get webcast after closing the browser and restarting the computer itself. Running windows 7; Internet Explorer 8 which has its updates, pop-up blocker allows pop-ups on masters web site. Thanks

If the sponsors or webcast guys monitor- it would be nice if a notification was placed on the page as to which web browsers will work best in order to view the webcast. That way us less tech savvy people would be prepared ahead of time.