Boat Comparison- Advice needed

crashman

well all I can say is one day I'm winning a ski from BOS and the next I'm buying a boat from another BOS member- I thought my wife was going to ban me from the site but once she saw the boat she understood. I'm thinking it might be just a tad easier for her to drive me through the course behind this than the V-Drive and a tad easier for me to ski behind as well. If the engine didn't have an hour meter I would think this boat sat in a warehouse for the last 10 years- @krlee you kept your boat in RIDICULOUS condition. The $200 spent to shrinkwrap it for the journey was money well spent. Apparently the driver hit some ice around wyoming. It was nice to simply peel away the grime, wash down the trailer and put her in the garage.

We didn't end up using uship because it became too difficult to tell the scams from the legit shippers. We ended up using a company out of Elkhart IN that ships RVs all over the country and had full insurance. The driver took a camper out to California, picked up the boat and brought it back to me, then was going to go up to Elkhart and pick up a camper to drive to New Mexico- he was going to stop past his house in Oklahoma City along the way- tough life.

So I'm completely excited for the season but over the next week it looks like we're going to get some snow and ice so I'll have to wait another week or two before I can fire up and take a ride.