Is there any skiing near San Diego?

6balls

• Baller

Who knows what March will bring? Maybe the Sierras will have snow. Maybe we can waterski in Mission bay or at my lakes in the desert. Richard gave you my contact - Contact me for sure. If I'm in town we can probably get a Mission bay ride. Or hopefully there will be a big snow dump and I'll be in the Sierras and you will get more work done.

Eric

• Baller

It's always too cold in San Diego. But it never gets like MN water (frozen??!). March has some people trunking it - but I personally need a wetsuit year round in San Diego. If you are willing to coach some college kids, you should be able to get a ride.

Eric

• Baller
Last I heard the folks at California Skier, the local Mastercraft dealer, at Lake Elsinore had "control" of the slalom course in the channel at the lake. It is a little over an hour from SD depending on traffic and where in SD you're coming from. You might get in touch with them.

• Baller
If our schedule coincides, Id be more than happy to pull you until your arms fall out! I'm in Canyon Lake which is right next to Lake Elsinore. March should be real nice! The water temp is 56 right now according to Dans post above. In my opinion once the water hits 60, its on!

• Administrators

@danbirch not today and I do not think I can start the year with Hyatt. You have to work up to that.

@PBD what lake are you skiing on and I hate to ask but who are you? (Should have made everyone use real names when I started this site. )

• Baller
Horton, I'm not sure of temps right now. My wife has said that the air temp has been in the low 80's alot. I've been working out of town lately but will be back the 25th thru the 3rd if that works out for you. I won't have anything to do other than avoid honey do s as much as I can. Just let me know and we'll ski our a$$e$ off!!!

• Administrators
Ooooo the all white one? I still talk about that ski. It did not exactly work for me but is a weird way it was almost the perfect ski. Darn