Cant give my Elite away!

Jody_Seal

• Baller_

I have 2 on SIA with a handful of inquiries. Seems like when Andy quit promoting them, the interest dried up from pure perception. The Elite really is a great ski.

http://www.ski-it-again.com/php/skiitagain.php?topic=Search&category=Slalom&postid=16638

http://www.ski-it-again.com/php/skiitagain.php?topic=Search&category=Slalom&postid=16637

If it was easy, they would call it Wakeboarding

• Baller
Most people I know who have skied one said they just took big hit after big hit out of the bouy, and as MS notes, they were hurting their elbows and shoulders. That being said, my son skis on an Elite and he keeps it moving like nothing I've ever seen -- it just rolls straight through from pre-turn to turn to hook up without ever slowing down. Suggests to me that it is perhaps somewhat ski style specific.

• Baller
My wife loves her 65.5. I have talked to her about trying a D3 this Spring, but at the moment she is hearing nothing of it. She was a buoy off her her PB of 4@35 this past summer, and she did that 3 kids ago! I am hoping the RTM durability is for real because it will be hard to get her off the Elite.

• Baller
My wife loves her 65.5. I have talked to her about trying a D3 this Spring, but at the moment she is hearing nothing of it. She was a buoy off her her PB of 4@35 this past summer, and she did that 3 kids ago! I am hoping the RTM durability is for real because it will be hard to get her off the Elite.

• Baller
I still have my Elite 67. Will use it as my backup. It really is a great ski when the water is in the 75-85 degree F range. Then it is incredible! My problem is that the 75-85 degree water temp only happens for about a two week time period here in MN. The Fish doesn't seem to care what the temp is. Fish is a 68" so at 190lbs maybe that helps too.

• Baller
I still have my Elite 67. Will use it as my backup. It really is a great ski when the water is in the 75-85 degree F range. Then it is incredible! My problem is that the 75-85 degree water temp only happens for about a two week time period here in MN. The Fish doesn't seem to care what the temp is. Fish is a 68" so at 190lbs maybe that helps too.