Ice out

The_MS

• Baller
Most of the ice went out on Lake Iroquois in Vermont Friday; we skied Saturday afternoon in excellent conditions despite the southern still having a bit of ice/slush. We have been experience an week of record breaking weather with temps in 60-70s, maybe 80 tomorrow.

• Baller
Ice on most all the lakes around here still. 4-5" of snow at my house this morning and about 2" or so in town. The ski resorts are reporting anywhere from 10" to 20" in the last 2 days. My ski won't come out of storage for a few more weeks anyway. Well my water ski anyway.

yeper!!!!! the boys confirmed it when I got in! My lake warms fast but ya this was amazing. I kept thinking the temp reading must be bad but the air temp was way to warm for anything more.

Our lake is like a big V shape feed by two main rivers. My side, the river is feed by vast swamp area so the water warms very fast if we have sun. And the last week has been OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!

Arms and back are telling me today how much fun I had.

Its funny I think my life vest and wet suite may have shrunk!

• Baller

It rained on the fine Tahoe powder to end the snow ski escapade. So I'm going waterskiing. I don't know about the COLD snap California is suffering through. The weekend looks like it won't get out of the 80s - brrr.

Eric

The river was like that for miles, it was awesome. After we ski today we are going to have to winterize the boat again as the temperature is supposed to go well below freezing in the coming days.

• Baller
here in winnipeg also known as winterpeg, the coldest major city in the world, went skiing today, water 44f, air 45 f, 10 days earlier than our previous record set 2 yrs ago, and 1 month earlier than normal!!!!!