Looking for a Pull - Vancouver BC/Vancouver Island July 13-21

Killer

• Baller

Travelling to the lower mainland and then up to Tofino all next week. Looking for a pull sometime next week, I fly out next saturday (21st) from Vancouver. Would love to get a ride in on the island, with all the scenery.

I know the Big Dawg is happenning this coming weekend in Abbostford at the Fraser Valley ski club, and the BC games next week as well so not sure I'll be able to get a set in there with all the action...

Also aware of Borderline Lake in WA, does anyone have any info on that site as well?

thanks

Killer

Kyle

I ski on a slough on the Fraser River about 30 minutes south of Vancouver. We ski Tuesday and Thursday morning 5:30 to about 8:30. I can give you a pull through our course if either of those dates work for you. You can reach me on my cel (604-202-9791)

Cam

• Baller

@cwhite Wow, Thank you! We are leaving for the island on monday and aim to be back in Van on thursday fly out on saturday. Not sure it will work out at those times. maybe another day! Thanks again Kyle

@bigtallweed Amazing! definitely going through Victoria. Let me know when youre skiing and ill make it work. x w s at r o g e r s .com.