It's Back!!!!

Jody_Seal

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Baller
@rodltg2 I don't like to ask for a bottom line unless I am ready to negotiate. I look at that boat and think that just because you can do something doesn't mean you should. Nautique should have said no when that color palette came in.

• Baller
@chef I disagree, if they let you design your boat, you should be able to get what you want. I don't think its ugly, just crazy. The seller replied that the boat has all the colors of a slalom course. LOL, rock bottom price is $39,500.

• Baller
I wish I needed a boat right now, cause I would buy it just to piss everyone off! I would then go and camp myself at @Horton 's lake and tell everyone in Bakersfield I am related to John.......On second thought, they would all say, "We know, we can tell from your boat."

• Baller

This is the kind of boat that will end up in the bahamas or someplace similar, pulling tourists, stored outside, and totally trashed in 3 years..

Correct Craft would do it's image well to buy it back and destroy the hull and re use the parts in repairs...

• Baller

@AB

I think you're right on. I saw a green and yellow '94 PS 190 parked in the ocean in Antigua. All green, yellow stripe. Just nasty looking, and I'm a die hard Packer fan. They'll never get $41k for that thing, when you can get a normal colored 200 in that price range. I'm very curious who the inspiration was behind this gem?!

• Baller
@swc5150. It is not extremely bad until you look at those god awful seat colors. You should take that boat on @OB 's lake and use those seats as buoys. Or tell @AB it is a giant cookie. He would be compelled to buy it on the spot.