Andy Mapple and his Team Mapple launch www.MappleSkis.com

Horton

• Baller

After production was shut down for the AM33 it was sometime after that that I began working with engineers for the design of the Mapple 6.0

The ski was designed, engineered and built I believe in what could be record time, and sometimes that just works best. No over engineering, or lots of theories. Just what I wanted to see in a slalom ski and how I believe it should work for this day and age of slalom skiing.

CP is now riding a production 68.5" Mapple 6.0 He switched to the new ski when he returned from the last World Cup stop. CP in 2012 skied on a prototype all year which was to be the larger size AM. That mold was never made before production ceased on those skis.

The new Mapple 6.0 that CP is riding is actually nothing like his ski of 2012. His first set on the new ski was great for him. I am actually amazed at how well CP skied this year on what he was riding. CP will do a report of his skis 2012 and 2013 on our web site soon. Early new year there will also be new angle video footage of him riding the Mapple 6.0 and his review.

I appreciate everyone checking out the new website and comments. I have not posted too much on forums in the past, but I believe now is the time and I will answer as best I can.

Merry Christmas