Candian Slalom Pro shops? (and dry suit advice)

Tuney

Merry Christmas Ballers!

I am looking for a dry suit for the spring and seeing as most of them are probably not made in the USA and wont fall under NAFTA I was hoping to order from a pro shop in Canada to avoid surprise duty fees. I would consider ordering from US shops if the price savings makes up for the duty or if I am wrong about the duty fees.

Using google I've found Hyperactive and Buckeye watersports shops. Are there any other websites (or phone numbers) of ski shops I should consider contacting?

Are there any sizing considerations I should make, I have relatively uncommon measurements. I was thinking of going with ONeill still undecided if I want to try and find a hybrid or go with the baggy.

5'6"

160lbs

31" waist

41" chest

24" leg

• Baller
@tuney - Adrenalinewatersports.com or Wiley's (www.wileyski.com) can hook you up. BTW My wife is 5'6 and we are selling her O'Neill. New a year ago, used maybe 3-4 times. Moving to Florida and she says she's never skiing in water under 70 again. I believe they are unisex and there was plenty of length so should fit you fine. I think the ONeil's are the best due to non-tacky inside, suspenders (keeps em up so volume stays high) and neoprene (not latex) neck. Ive been fine in mine in water in the 40's (hands the issue) Send me a PM if interested.

• Baller

Call Mike at Shuswap ski and board.

http://www.shuswapsnb.com/

Great guy to deal with and will do US price matching most of the time. They have a Calgary location and a summer location in Sicamous, BC.

I bought an Oneil hybrid from him a few years ago and the price was great. A medium in that suit should work for you.

The baggy suit has too much drag in my opinion for slalom. The hybrid works well and I put on my vest over the top and have great range of movement with very little drag.