U S Gear

gmut

Never felt the need to post any comments on here till now. Maybe it would help to vent my frustration here....?

So no answer on the phone, no website and email got bounced back. I'm not happy!

Anyone else waiting for their order?

Well, I just left Randy a voicemail, without my name or phone #, He called me right back(probably caller ID) , and I made him aware that his web site is down, he had no clue

Looks like he is just catching up with the winter orders.

BB

I am waiting on an order placed during the 2 for one special from back in december as well. Weird thing is Randy sent me a tracking number last week and assured me they would arrive in Florida before my departure date of tomorrow. Still only the initial request for pick up update with the tracking number and no handles in sight. I too am a bit worried as my emails are bouncing back.

• Baller

I got this email on Feb 5th:

To all US Gear Customers

Ok, this is an update regarding to all the 2 for 1 orders placed throughout the holidays. Here it is Febuary most likely over 30 days into these orders and I am now starting to get requests wondering their order is and even though some of you have received your order, some have not. To make it easy on me, I just want to send a universal update to capture the ones that have not…

Aprox 2 weeks ago I got Stupid and my left index finger got caught up into a Drill Bit on the Mill that tore it up pretty good. I always practice safety always, but so many orders into the late hours I got stupid and drilled through my entire finger. At this point scared me as I thought I was going to lose it. I went through Reconstructive Surgery and they were able to save it. This had not stopped production but has slowed it way down.

Really, I am so moved of all of your response and puts so much pressure  to make all happen.

I do want to thank all for your support during this Sale and will do my best to land your order shortly.

Thank you All

• Baller

I ordered a handle last Summer. Took about 3 weeks to ship. They told me that up front though. Well @Toddl response explains it. Randy hope your going to be ok, that sounds nasty.

I'm guessing either the domain name or webhost has not been paid. I forgot to renew my domain name one time and it did something similar.

• Baller
I too am waiting on a 2 for 1 as well, but know all about the unfortunate (and painful) setback Randy experienced, Custom handles are the bomb and I don't care if it doesn't come till the very first day I ski this year which will likely be mid april.

• Baller
@Horton Just spoke with Randy, he said that he is still making handles and will be sending some orders out this weekend. He is having problems with his domain server and hopes to have that fixed shortly.

• Baller

I called today. Randy answered the phone and my order was nearing completion. He is working really hard to get all the backlogged orders out before ski season is in full force.

He said that his index finger was saved, but he lost the bone on the tip. No fingernail. No feeling in the tip. Rest of it works, but he tends to rely more on the middle finger next to it for fine work now...