How is the weather at your house?

Horton

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Baller
Lake's still frozen solid for the most part, but the warm weather from the weekend started melting the shoreline out about 10'. It was 22F this morning, here is SE MI. Gonna be awhile before we can think about (water) skiing.

My lake was frozen over except for the pumps around the docks when I was out there last week. This week has been warm, but we're going to drop again next week. Waiting for the water to thaw before I break out the drysuit.

I'm going to ski in Cancun later this month just to get some time on the water.

This post provoke's just one response.....

http://banners.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/banner/ban/wxBanner?bannertype=wxstnsticker_metric&weatherstationcount=INSWINVE2

http://banners.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/banner/ban/wxBanner?bannertype=wxstnsticker&weatherstationcount=INSWINVE2

@mattp,

Pasting my station sticker with Flash doesn't seem to work any more.

Any ideas, or has something been disabled since the last time I posted it.

• Baller_
Been abnormally cool and windy for Central FL past few days. All to change this weekend. High 70s air/water 64. Water temp went down in March. Was close to 70 in Feb. According to local weather guy, this is the last cold snap (relatively speaking) that we will see. Funny how they make a big deal out of temps that get below 45.

• Baller
Still a couple of ice fishing shacks on the lake a couple days ago, dipping into one more cold snap with night temps down into the teens and 20s at night over the next few days. But usually the ice goes out the 3rd or 4th week of March no matter what. River is all open already but we usually don't get in the water until about Mother's Day. I'm so out of shape from my knee and shoulder problem this winter that I won't be back in condition before then anyway and I'll probably be on a pair of combos the first time out just to work it in slow.

• Baller
Mid-70's this weekend in south GA. Yea! Will launch the Malibu and get started with some free skiing after injury layoff. Definitely excited about getting on the water again. Hope I am disciplined enough to take it step by step to reinforce good habits and try to let let all my old bad habits back in....