How is the weather at your house?

Horton

• Baller_
Ice. Fortunately for me, I head to Alabama to judge a college tournament next weekend so I'll get some sets in then. We usually start here around April 1, maybe a little earlier, but the school spring break is the last week of March and first week of April, so I probably won't ski at home until after that when my ski partner returns. Then hitting Lucky's for a week in late April to get dialed in.

Lpskier

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Baller

Skied for the first time this year in Utah. Weather was great. So was the ice. Who knew that Prostars were icebreakers! Water temp? 33 degrees. Found a spot about 1500 feet long and about 100 feet wide. Had a great time.

25 this morning and 2 inches of fresh white stuff in Syracuse NY, the city that let the Big East championship game get away. Not all bad, partied with skiing buddies last night discussing a new comp boat to use at Ny's best course, looking forward to May and 60's.

• Baller
First day of spring, and we just had 11 inches of SNOW in central New Hampshire. At this time last year, it was nudging 80 degrees, the big lake was nearing earliest ever ice-out, and the local ski area just 3 days away from having to close. Looks like Spring skiing (snow-type) will be lasting well into Spring, and water skiing will be on hold for several more weeks.

• Baller
Snowing and cold in Kansas City, @walleye is still in the midst of fishing season, catching his limit of walleye each day. Good thing I am in PHX with my ski, sunny and 86 degrees. My only problems are sore hands and body!! Nice problem to have!!

• Baller
I got back from Orlando two weeks ago, it,s cold in the UK, but as I look out of my window right now, it,s snowing, I have decided to give up work in December, so that I can be some where warm this time of the year, I reckon two months in Orlando next year, will suit me just fine.