A Baller, please buy this!

rodltg2

• Baller
Zmerzel's. I skied there quite a bit late '90s, early '00s. Nice site, dock, home, shop, go-cart track. Good set up for a family. The way access is set up you could also have a club setup there pretty easily to help defer some costs. Surrounded by rice land.

• Baller

I'm in the process of buying a lot in a ski community! As soon as the survey's are done we just have to make the final payment! And I will be able to build on it for a heck of a lot less than this!!!!!

Would be sweet if it was all your own though no doubt!!!!!

• Baller

@ski6jones - I think so. I'll check for you. The family I used to ski with there had a local Mexican woman that would cook for them and she made some awesome Mexican fare. If she was included, it would be so worth it.

@skihard - where is your ski community?

• Baller_
@Rpc29 Beware of the 2007 MC with ZO. The unit would have been flashed and the hours would have went back to Zero when they added ZO. The 2007 MC is a nice boat. I love the colors that were on the Promo boats that year.

• Baller
Forgot - has a nice sand volleyball court too. Should've remembered that - I used to play on it enough. Really fun set up for family and entertaining. Lake - check, palapa style dock - check, pool - check, volleyball court - check, go cart track - check, lots of lawn for whatever you do on big lawns - check, nice updated home - check, plenty of room for storage and workshops - check. Out in the country, but not too far from town - check. Dang, I want it.

• Baller
It's only a 20-acre site and the property lines are pretty close on either side of the lake. Plus, I think it may be zoned Ag-20 so you may not be able to subdivide. If you could subdivide maybe there would be room for a home at the southern end. Having ski partners is a definite must. Having them built into the family is nice, but if not, you need someone that is on the same page with you and willing to drive over to your place for every practice set.